Friday, June 29, 2018

I will convert jpg,png,image to vector within 5 hours

I will convert jpg,png,image to vector within 5 hours












About:

Hi,

Are you looking for image to vector conversion so that you can resize your image or you can change color without loosing the quality then you are in the right place.


I will convert your logo / jpg / png / gif into vector so that you can resize and color it .

I will provide you the vector with source file within 5 hours.(Extra fast deliver for extra 5$)


Checkout my portfolio:https://bit.ly/2y6AbJ9

What you will get in just 5$ :

=======================

  • I'll provide you 6 different format - Ai.,PNG,JPEG,PDF,EPS,SVG file format
  • Free source file
  • High quality image
  • Recreate your lost pixels
  • Clean and clear format
  • Life time support
  • Unlimited Revisions
  • 100% money back guarantee

 NOTE :

>>5$ is for only basic Vector Price If your Logo or image is very difficult to do then Contact me First.

>>Please Provide Clear / Good Quality Photos So that I Can Give You the Best Result.

>>Please Contact me Before Ordering Just to Make Sure That I Can Satisfy you With My Work.


Just place your order and leave the rest for me.

If You Have Any Other Requirements Just Let me Know i Will be Happy to Answer You


Thanks,

(Sohan_Mahmdu)

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment