Thursday, June 28, 2018

I will always try and do. + See More

I will always try and do. + See More












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">                  Welcome to My Service
I'm graphic designer with a great passion for creating designs.

I will send it to you between 3-16 hours Perfect quality guaranteed! 

Do you have a Sketch / Drawing/Image or a Logo in Low Resolution and need to convert it into high resolution vector?

Then my service can solve that problem for you

I will Professionally Redraw, Vectorize ,Trace, Convert your LOGO or Image into vector.
Only vector format files (AI/PSD/EPS) is scalable without lossing there quality and it is ready for printing on business cards, flyers, posters ect.


NOTE:

For a $5:  1 VECTOR File type  + HD JPG , PNG 

For Source File extra: AI,EPS,PDF,SVG,PNG,JPG

What you will get from me:-
  • i will deliver you project in high resolution 300ppi
  • Transparent PNG format 300ppi
  • Any vector format(Ai,eps,pdf,) on your choice.
  •  I will modified your Image or Logo until you fully satisfied


I never compromise on quality, thereby ensuring maximum customer satisfaction and building Strong long-lasting work relationships.

Just place your order, and send the scanned logo, sketch, drawing or Image you need vectorized.

If you have any question don't hesitate to contact me, I'll be happy to help :)

Thanks

Reviews


theficoteam:Gr8 Job!!! save yourself some time and stopp looking around this fiverr is the real deal

creative_ideazz:Great buyer. thank you very much!

boroures:Outstanding Experience!

creative_ideazz:thank you!

geoffncs:Great communication and great price. Recommended.


No comments:

Post a Comment