Thursday, June 28, 2018

I will convert raster to vector

I will convert raster to vector












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">welcome !

I can convert or redesign your logo into a vector file. You can provide it in a image I will convert it to vector/eps. 
It can also be your hand drawn sketch or drawing.

If you want extra fast delivery please contact before order. If you need argent please message me. I will create it quickly. I won't stop work before your satisfied. 

Feature:
  • Vectorize your logo
  • Vectorize your picture
  • Vectorize your sketch
  • Vectorize anything
  • 100% MANUAL Tracing
  • No auto tracing
  • Recreate your lost pixels
  • Fill with different colors
  •  Clean and clear format
  • Free revision at any time
 
File format :
I will give you all file format with source file all of the packs

Thank you !

Reviews


dayatollah:Great! Will purchase mre gigs...

dayatollah:Great work always! Will order again.

aliibnemasud:Love to work with him.

jcbradsher:Delivered as described in a timely manner. Great work.

aliibnemasud:Outstanding experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment