Thursday, June 28, 2018

I will vectorize logo or edit ai eps svg pdf

I will vectorize logo or edit ai eps svg pdf












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">

PLEASE INBOX to get a quote from me for your project, kindly dont order the basic gig without inboxing first.

Welcome to my gig

You may be here because you need your logo vectorized or in high resolution, I would love to help you with that and other services as mentioned in gig image which are....

What this gig offers?

- vectorize logo

- Edit, Recreate, Redo, Modify Logo

- Manual Vector trace

- Unlimited revisions until satisfaction

- 3D Mockup / Embossed Version

BONUS:  ALL VECTOR FILES

Kindly inbox before ordering to save your precious time.

For a $5: Basic logos' (Think Nike) VECTOR File types  + HD JPG , PNG or Simple editing job in your ai. 

NOTE : Delivery time depends on your logo's complexity if you buy the extra fast, I'll try my best to complete within best possible time keeping the top notch quality

Why me?

Because I deliver what I quote for, with 800+ customers served and 100% positive feedback, my work speaks for itself


Check out all my gig extras

https://www.fiverr.com/joe_boi

THIS GIG IS NOT FOR IMAGE TRACING, I provide that service on custom request

Looking forward for your order! Best regards.

Reviews


womenplayflag2:Great communication from this seller. Would recommend to anyone needing this type of service

joe_boi:A pleasure it was as always to be of help, Norman is great working with, Best wishes, J.

jarroddavidson:Great quality and very fast turnaround. Will definitely use again!

joe_boi:Pleasure it was, J.

jamessummerlin:Well done and helped me get what I needed


No comments:

Post a Comment