Thursday, June 28, 2018

I will create vector line art of your any image in high res

I will create vector line art of your any image in high res












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">PLEASE CONTACT OR DISCUSS YOUR PROJECT BEFORE ORDERING 

Hi,

I will convert your any Low Resolution image into high resolution Vector Line art.
And i will provide you files in any format you want (JPG, PNG, PDF, etc.) in High Quality, and also I can deliver Editable source file in any format you prefer Like (Ai, SVG, EPS, PSD, TIFF, etc.)

You can use that converted Vector Line Art , Image , Sketch , Drawing anywhere on T-Shirts,Mugs, Bucks, Banners, Billboards, Walls,  or anywhere you want.
Also you can use on Web.

What you will get when you order me from any of our 3 packages:

  • Raster To Vector.
  • 100% Editable Layered Artwork.
  • Print Ready Vector Files in any size you want.
  • Convert Your Image/Drawing/Sketch In Vector.
  • Recreate your images in Adobe Illustrator.
  • Redraw Any Sketch/Drawing In Illustrator.
  • Improve Your Artwork.
  • Adjustment To Your Current Editable Ai/Eps File.
  • Resize to any size you want.
  • Provide You Source File In Any Format As You need (Ai, SVG, EPS, PSD, TIFF, etc.) 
  • I will deliver High Quality work.
  • I will work until you are 100% satisfy and happy.
  • I will Charge Extra  for Complex or Detailed Vector Tracing Work.


Thank you for Visiting My Gig:D

Reviews


islandimage01:1ST TIME WITH THIS ARTIST, VERY FAST

sunnyadi:Easy to work with great buyer.\nThank you.

irispl20:I needed this in a very short time frame and Sunny was very understanding of the deadline. He finished the project well before the agreed upon date, but what's most impressive was his availability and the speed at which he made revisions. I was truly impressed and the final product is outstanding. Thank you very much!

sunnyadi:Easy to work with clear instructions and great buyer, looking forward to work with again in future.\r\nThank you so much.

saulasautia:Awesome Seller!!


No comments:

Post a Comment