Thursday, June 28, 2018

I will make low logo in high quality vector and embroidery file

I will make low logo in high quality vector and embroidery file












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">

Your inferior copy may not be suitable for printing purposes so by redrawing I can improve your graphics so that they are able to be printed. Not only that, I will give you the original AI/EPS/PDF/PSD  with a high resolution PNG, JPEG 


  • Ready to print

  • Improve your art work

  • Draw your sketch or object as a VECTOR(contact before order)

  • Convert logo / image to vector

  • T-Shirt Design (Teespring ,Tee Shirt Mock up)

  • Any other Illustrator based work


NOTE : delivery time depends on your artwork. that's why I don't offer 12-24 hours delivery for ANY artwork like other sellers.if you need something low quality & un-professional,I might not be the guy you want to hire(but if you buy the extra fast. I'll give you the most priority & complete within best possible time keeping the top notch quality)



Why me ? 

  • QUALITY is Guaranteed
  • Free Suggestions, Advices
  • Money back Guarantee

The best thing about this gig? You will get unlimited revisions until you are 100% satisfied. :)

Reviews


michaelouzas:I needed someone to make my logos high quality from blurry files. Somum07 did an amazing job! Will order again if needed.

somum07:Awesome one with clear instruction.

chrischincea:Super easy, fast, quality turnaround.

somum07:Exact command ! outstanding !

espri2017:Great job!


No comments:

Post a Comment