Thursday, June 28, 2018

I will vectorize, redraw, convert logo or graphic to vector

I will vectorize, redraw, convert logo or graphic to vector












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">I can vectorize your logo and send you the original AI and EPS. Is your business logo only comes with JPG/PNG/PSD?

I can work as a free demo before placing orders.

Do you want to make small adjustment or resize the file without loss of quality?

Only vector format file are SCALABLE so you adjust the file to any size you want so it is ready for printing on business card, flyer, etc. You can also send the vectorized file to any designer you want for future editing.

My Work Process:
Its a very easy like 123

Just place an order, send/attach logo file which you want in vector and send it to me, i will confirm you and deliver you within delivery time.

***********************************
I will deliver the final artwork as
♦.Ai,
♦.EPS,
♦.PDF
♦.JPG (300 dpi)
♦.PNG (Transparent)
************************************

Let's Get Started!!!


 Please note:

If you have complex design/artwork, feel free to discuss before placing order.

If you have any question I would be glad to clarify.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment