Saturday, June 30, 2018

I will deliver great illustrator work in 12 hours

I will deliver great illustrator work in 12 hours












About:

You need some illustrator works done? Welcome to my gig!

I am a graphic designer, especially in the field of vector design, with 5 years of experience working with Adobe Illustrator. I will:
- Tracing or recreate anything with bad quality into high resolution vector/image.
- Redrawing, vectorize logo/image from sketch or everything.
- Unlimited editing until you're satisfied.
- Extra fast delivery in 3 hours.

You will receive:
- High resolution print-ready file.
- High resolution JPG, PNG for media.

Please take a look through my gig and order, I will try my best to finish the job.

Best regards.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment