Saturday, June 30, 2018

I will make 5 professional silhouette

I will make 5 professional silhouette












About:

   ★★★★★Professional Silhouettes , JUST 24 hours!!!★★★★★

A well-Designed, Professional, Awesome and eye catching Silhouette for Your WEBSITE, Business, Key Ring, e-Books.! 

  • Send me the image, and I will create a silhouette of your image and send it to you with JPG and PNG files 
In $5 gig included:

I will convert your image into a silhouette exactly like the provided image without any custom made adjustments if there you need any adjustments or changes on custom made silhouette so see my gig extras.  

Gig Extras:

1  ---->   1 Custom made Silhouette for $5
(Gig will be multiplied by the number of images)

2  ---->   Any changes or adjustments if there need for $5

3 ---->   Vector source file for $10 You can make any change in your design on your choice to buy the original editable file of your silhouette.

Why me? 
★★★ 100% positive ratings 
★★★ Most high results
★★★ QUALITY is Guaranteed 
★★★ Unlimited revision

Thank you very much!



Regards:
Outfittdesign!


Reviews


dabpakllc:Thank you!!

adstephey:Great to work with!

outfittdesign:Amazing work and communication with the buyer ! Very helpful.

resourceaz:Fast Delivery. Thank you

outfittdesign:Amazing work and communication with the buyer ! Very helpful.


No comments:

Post a Comment