Thursday, June 28, 2018

I will do vector tracing, redraw, convert any logo or image

I will do vector tracing, redraw, convert any logo or image












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">Hi, i'll convert your low resolution image file to high resolution print ready vector file, which is scalable without losing any quality. Not only that, I will provide you original .AI, .EPS, .PDF, .PSD, .SVG source file along with high resolution .JPG, .PNG File.

  • Convert Your Logo to Vector
  • Print ready Vector file
  • Transparent background Artwork
  • Improve your artwork
  • Draw your object to Vector
  • Restore/Replicate/Trace Logo 
  • Edit, add or remove text
  • Correct your Logo
  • Change and modify colors

and Many More! Just tell me what you need and I will create with awesome look. Your satisfaction is my Guarantee.

Waiting to hear from you.
Thanks

Reviews


harryploter:Verry good

nazmulnuman:Love to work with him!

nailajetha:GOOD COMMUNICATION

nazmulnuman:It was pleasure to work with him!

meremo:Great quality work. Will be returning!


No comments:

Post a Comment