Thursday, June 28, 2018

I will do vector tracing work in high level quality

I will do vector tracing work in high level quality












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">

Welcome to my service. Here is a small description what to choose to get the best service for your needs. 


► My Packages. 

Each my package include all source files, fast delivery, and unlimited revisions. 

  1. Basic - the best choice for a very simple work that can't request much time.
  2. Standard - if your image has gradients, text, and graphics and many small details. This work takes more time. 
  3. Premium - the best way for a complex image. Detailed graphics with deep work that required much working time.

► $5 service. 

For a $5 I can edit your ready vector file. Change elements, colors, size. Save to other file formats. 


Contact me before ordering if you have any questions to avoid order cancelation. 


► Availability and delivery time.

I work fast and with quality results. When I accepting any orders, I start to work with it. It means that your order can be done in 30 minutes or less than 12 hrs. etc. You can order 24/7. 


Read FAQ to see what services I don't provide. 


Thank you, 

Andrew. 

Reviews


jmwinkel:Great as usual! Thank you so much!

andreydovgalyuk:Simple vector editing task. Did fast!

jmwinkel:Thank you so much!

andreydovgalyuk:Thank you for using my vector tracing service.

mltb300:Awesome Work!!! Thank you!!!


1 comment:

  1. Vector Tracing service based graphics are flexible than raster images. It is easy to use, flexible & versatile.

    ReplyDelete