Friday, June 29, 2018

I will vector tracing,vector trace logo,image, etc professionally

I will vector tracing,vector trace logo,image, etc professionally












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">
                                                       IMPORTANT!!! 
Please Contact me Before Placing the Order (and attach your vector file on that message so I can take a look at it, that way I can tell you if I can do it and we can avoid cancellation)

Fix or modify your vector files (logo, illustrations, etc.)
Text Editing (need the font)
Color changing
Convert from Ai or EPS to Jpg, Png, Ai, Eps, PDF, Svg format
Add or Remove something from Vector File
Any other changes you need to design
I do simple vectorization sometimes (contact me before placing the order)

Important: You need to provide the font files used in your file or the fonts to be converted to outline. Failure to do so may cause delays or cancellation. 

Reviews


garrettyoung:The best!!!

designer_atahar:really good buyer

garrettyoung:The best, choose this seller!

designer_atahar:very good

designer_azrin:Amazing work! Really supper fast response time. Great service....professional creativity.. Recommended to all buyer


No comments:

Post a Comment