Thursday, June 28, 2018

I will vectorize or customize your logo

I will vectorize or customize your logo












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">

Hello!

I'm a designer and do vector tracing or redraw any image.


Are you want to improve your logo or images low quality or raster to vector format? All right you are in right place I will provide you high-resolution vector format to be displayed or printed at any size without quality loss.

                                                 #Discount available for bulk orders

And you can also send your hand draw scanned file to recreate or redesign it in Illustrator to a vector file.

What will I provide you?

  • low quality to vector tracing
  • Raster to vector tracing
  • Bitmap to vector tracing
  • image to vector 
  • jpg to vector 
  • Convert Raster logo into a vector tracing file
  • Any other illustrator based work
  • Improve your artwork
  • Draw your sketch with illustrator
  • Remove watermarks and redraw
  • Ready to print

Why you choose me?

  • I'm quicker than others
  • 100% Positive Review
  • 100% Satisfaction Guaranty
  • 100% Money back Guaranty(If my task, you don't like)
  • Unlimited revision
  • I never deliver a delayed order.

Feel free to ask me if you have any query I will happy to help.

EXCLUSIVELY ON  FIVERR.COM

Thanks

Reviews


safesigncorp:Extremely fast delivery, excellent communication!

pen_tools:Good experience

ct_chiller:Excellent work!

pen_tools:Good experience.

firstdue:great communication and fast delivery


No comments:

Post a Comment