Thursday, June 28, 2018

I will vector tracing, convert an image to vector

I will vector tracing, convert an image to vector












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">***I will convert your logo/ poor raster image to vector within 2 Hours.***
                         ***I will provide you the source file.*** 

Do you want to convert your image (jpg/ jpeg/ png format) into vector so that you can use it anywhere without losing its resolution? Then, you are on the right place.


I will convert your logo/ poor raster images (jpg/ png) into vector so that you can resize it, color it without losing its resolution.


What will you get from this Gig:

  • High Quality Image
  • Free Editable Source File (ai/ eps/ svg format)
  • High Resolution – jpg, png, pdf file format
  • Clear Image
  • Transparent Background
  • Color Change of logo/ image

Why will you Hire me for this Job:

  • Your satisfaction is my main priority
  • I’ll give you Unlimited Revisions
  • 100% Money Back Guarantee


Still Confused?

Place the order & leave the rest to me. I’ll give you the Best Solution as per your Requirements.


Thanks

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment