Friday, June 29, 2018

I will do vector tracing or design logo

I will do vector tracing or design logo












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">

Looking for high quality vector tracing or logo design? 

 

I am here to solve all your vector tracing and logo design problems. I am graphic designer with more than 4 years of specialization in vectorization and logo design.


Gig services:

 ❅ High quality vector tracing or Logo Design

 ❅ 24/7 Support

 ❅ File Formats : AI, EPS, PNG, JPG, PDF,CDR

 

What will I provide?

 ❅ Unique concept

 ❅ 100 % Satisfaction guaranteed

 ❅ Free mockups for logos

 ❅ Refund (If you don't like the designs)

 ❅ High quality design

 ❅ 300dpi Files

 

Why Choose me?

 ❅ On time delivery

 ❅ 24/7 availability

 ❅ Easy to communicate

 ❅ Lifetime support

 ❅ Unlimited rivisions

 

Looking forward to a strong and effective longterm business relationship.

 

*** Please contact me before placing any orders. ***

 

Regards,

Nayan 

Reviews


deluxemedia:Fantastic seller. Thank you.

matrix79:It is always a great pleasure to work with this creative person. Each time very fast establishment of contact deals individually with customer's requests and also the consultation is for us a completely large assistance. Many thanks for the great support!

nayannath11:Really appreciate all the support you have given me. Thank you and looking forward to the next project.

salwahangullia:I guess Im your regular customer now. Thanks for always being very efficient!

nayannath11:Happy to be helping. Thank You Again!


No comments:

Post a Comment