Friday, June 29, 2018

I will do vector trace your logo or image within 24 hours

I will do vector trace your logo or image within 24 hours












About:

Hello Sir.

Are you looking for a Graphic Designer for Convert Your Logo or Image to a High Quality Vector File?

Than, as a confident seller I am ready to meet up your expectations.

I will convert your logo or Images to a high quality vector file so that you can use it anywhere.

What you will get in just $5:

·         High quality vector file in Ai, EPS, PNG, JPG, PDF

·         Free source file

·         Super Fast Delivery

·         Easy Communication

·         24/7 availability

·         Unlimited Revisions

 Why you HIRE me:

·         3 years of work experience

·         100% Satisfaction Guarantee 

Please Contact with me before Order the gig for avoiding any order related misunderstanding and just to make sure that I can satisfy you With My Quality Work.

Hope we will connect soon.

Thanks,

Waliza

Reviews


fbnayem07:awesome work as always!!!

waliza01:Great Client. Thanks

fbnayem07:It was fast, easy and great, Will definitely work with again in the future!

waliza01:Great Client. Thanks

fbnayem07:outstanding experience


No comments:

Post a Comment