Friday, June 29, 2018

I will vectorize your existing logo

I will vectorize your existing logo












About:

I can vectorize your existing logo making it printable and customizable for only 5$.


For a regular order you will receive the files in

  • eps,
  • Ai
  • svg .


Please NOTEI am going to need a decent resolution file,I can't work with very small logos/text images etc.

If you have any concers about this,you can send a message first and I'll tell you if I can do the job or not.

You can also contact me for a custom price quote


*** 100% Refund if not satisfied ***

Reviews


troubleshootme:Great job, fast turnaround!

cre8iveartwork:Thank you !

janwind:Fast, friendly and fabulous correct.

cre8iveartwork:Thank you

gvcampground:The seller was very quick and reliable, we will definitely return soon and recommend them.


No comments:

Post a Comment