Thursday, June 28, 2018

I will vector tracing convert image to vector

I will vector tracing convert image to vector












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">

Vectorize Image to Vector Your Logo To Vector In 2 Hours


Are you looking for Vectorize ,Vector Tracing, ,redesign,redraw or convert image to vector..?then You are at right place. I will convert image to vector, Trace,or vetorize your current low resolution Logo Design  into high resolution vector format. 

You can send your hand drawn or scanned file to recreate it in Illustrator (Ai) file.

What you'll get

Vector Tracing
Low Quality Raster to High Resolution Vector 
Adjustments to your current file
100% editable, layered artwork
Ready to print file
Improve your art work
Drawing sketch in vector format

I can deliver you the best quality work.
My work till customer satisfaction.

So, Join my happy client list and order me for error-free vector tracing jobs.

Order please!!!!!!

Thanks

Reviews


tenisimon:Great work ! We'll be back for sure !

shuvojid:Thank you so much for your nice recomendation. I hope you will work in future

cfdesignsonline:Needed and adjustment to my logo and Shuvojid was super fast! Thanks again!

shuvojid:Thank you so much for your nice recomendation. I hope you will work in future

cfdesignsonline:Great seller! Was easy to communicate with and has a very speedy delivery time!


No comments:

Post a Comment