Thursday, June 28, 2018

I will do illustrate any image asap

I will do illustrate any image asap












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">
• It pix-elates / blurs whenever you try to enlarge it.
• Its master copy in editable format is lost.
• Its quality and sharpness needs improvement.
• It needs a new element or line of texts added.
• Some of its elements need to be adjusted or replaced.
• It has to be on a transparent background
• Its 3D and has to be flat and simpler
• It is currently on a paper and need to be digitized.
• It was only taken from a camera and need to be digitized.
• Its vector copy is required by my printer for publishing.


INPUT

• Low resolution image
• Scanned Image
• Photoshot (DSLR/Digicam/SmartPhones)
• Drawing / Sketch
• AI, EPS, PDF, PSD, BMP, JPG, PNG, GIF etc


OUTPUT 

• JPG - 300ppi HD image.
• PNG - 300ppi HD transparent image.
• AI/EPS/PDF - Vector.
• PSD - Adobe Photoshop (Non-vector).

REMINDER

• If you have any questions, you can contact me. I aim to answer all inquiries in as short time as I could. Thank you very much.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment