Thursday, June 28, 2018

I will convert your handwritten signature into digital form

I will convert your handwritten signature into digital form












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">
Welcome to my GIG!

Do you need a copy of your hand-written signature in digital format? If yes, then this is exactly the GIG you were looking for.

It just takes $5 to get a digitized/computerized copy of your hand-written/scanned signature in High Definition quality.

How it works?
1. Sign on a plain white paper with a fine tipped black pen (dark ink)
2. Either take a picture of the signature or scan it.

Feel free to ask me first before order

Thank you

Reviews


jackiejoh:The finished project came out fantastic. His delivery of different colors and file formats exceeded my expectations. Highly recommend!

haadiyounas:Outstanding Experience!

aussieiron:Super quick delivery, great quality \u0026 perfect for what I needed. Many thanks, highly recommend.

haadiyounas:Outstanding Experience!

marialentzou:Thank you! It has been a pleasure working with you.


No comments:

Post a Comment