Thursday, June 28, 2018

I will Send you Source File+.AI+ .EPS+ .PDF+ 300pdi PNG and JPG

I will Send you Source File+.AI+ .EPS+ .PDF+ 300pdi PNG and JPG












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">
"Our priority is 100% quality work within 1 to 2 hour"

I will Convert your logo (jpeg, png, pdf, screenshot, photo, hand drawing) to vector tracing.

Vector will be a scalable format that can be very useful for printing such as laser cut, screen printing, digital printing, illustration, and any other purpose.

Price Speciation
1 logo --------- 1x$5= $5
5 logos -------- 5x$5= $25
That means per design $5
For single image Please give me a message. I will send you custom offer :)

Our Features
✪ 100% MANUAL Vector
✪ No auto-tracing (100% Guaranty)
✪ Clean and clear format

Here's what you'll get for $5:
✪ Vector file of your logo  (ai, eps, cdr, pdf, SVG &  Any)
✪ High-resolution jpeg image 

About Timing
✪ Super-fast delivery within 1 to 2 hours or sooner. (For 1 Logo)
✪ I need to discuss Complex Design of time and charge.

NOTE: Complex designs will have an additional cost based on its complexity and knock me first.

Unlimited revisions till you're 100% satisfied. 
Your satisfaction is my first priority :)

Note: Please Contact me first before sending the order.

Reviews


kaylaodom:Always a good job

pdesignjh:Thank you so much :)

matthew_quek:Good work produced.

pdesignjh:Outstanding Experience!

pinpointapparel:It was a excellent experience, will use again.


No comments:

Post a Comment