Thursday, June 28, 2018

I will convert your logo or image to vector within 2 hours

I will convert your logo or image to vector within 2 hours












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">

I will convert your logo or image to vector within 2 hours and give you the AI source files or any others format that you want,  so that you can use it for printing, stretching and other purposes without any loss of quality.

                                                                                *** SERVICES ****

 

  • Image to Vector Shape
  • Add or Remove Object
  • Photo color change
  • Change the Background
  • Recreate your lost pixels
  • Resize at any resolution without losing any quality.
  • Free source file
  • Any format you want
  • Accept bulk orders with very fast delivery
  • Unlimited Revision
  • within 5 hours delivery
  • 100% money back guarantee


NOTE :
  •  Please Provide Clear / Good Quality Photos So that I Can Give You the Best Result.

  • Please Contact me Before Ordering Just to Make Sure That I Can Satisfy you With My Work.

If You have Any Other Requirements Just Let me Know i Will be Happy to Answer You.


Thanks,

Sagar Das

Reviews


abrokeblackman:Seller did exactly what I was looking for with incredibly fast turnaround time.

sagar89:I feel comfort when I work with you and also your order is so clear to understand.\r\nThank you.\r\n

christopherphut:Sagar89 did exceptional work in a very quick time. He was efficient and very professional and I will be using his services in the future. I highly recommend his services. Thank you Sagar

sagar89:Really, It was my best opportunity when you choose me for the first time. Hope I will make you always satisfied with my work.\r\nThank you.

alaminweb:Excllent work and fast delivery


No comments:

Post a Comment