Thursday, June 28, 2018

I will convert your logo to vector between 3h and 24h

I will convert your logo to vector between 3h and 24h












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">
Hi, Welcome to my GIG

I will help you to convert your logo or image to a vector file. 
I will victories/redraw (convert to vector) your inferior quality graphic, logo, by using  Adobe Illustrator.
I can resize your vector image to the size you want, without losing any quality.
I can provide, AI, EPS, PDF, SVG, SVGZ, layered PSD, high resolution JPG, PNG, Print Ready documents and etc.

Why you choose me?

  • I will always give unlimited reviews to fix any issue (100% support even after the order is closed);
  • I'm always seeking perfection;
  • I work alone. So every service will have the same exceptional quality;
  • I'll never deliver a vector that do not corresponds your expectations;
  • QUALITY is 100% guarantee.
  • Convert logo/graphic to vector
  • Very Fast Delivery
  • 100% manual drawing (no auto tracing)
  • vector-tracing



If you have any doubts, please contact me INBOX.

Have a good fiverr

Reviews


jljetplane:This is my one of the many gigs with Helal!\n\nFast and efficient. Will work with him again!

helal7886:He is a very good person. It works great with him. I'm interested in working with him again \r\nThank you

jljetplane:Yes, he is very prompt and easy to work with

helal7886:He is a very good person. It works great with him.\r\n\r\nIf he wants, I'm interested in working with him again\r\n\r\nThank you

jljetplane:Fast and Efficient. This is my 3rd or 4th gig with him already.\nRecommend this seller


No comments:

Post a Comment