Thursday, June 28, 2018

I will vectorise your logo or vector tracing within 4 hours

I will vectorise your logo or vector tracing within 4 hours












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">#100% client satisfaction
#unlimited revision
#100% money back guarantee 

WELCOME TO MY IMAGE TO VECTOR CONVERSION SERVICE.

I will convert your current low resolution designs  into high resolution vector format without any quality loss.I also convert Image,Png,Pdf,Jpg to vector or redraw image within 4 hours.Just put me an order and relax.I'll do the rest.

Why choose me:
  • You will get unlimited revisions until you are satisfied.
  • You'll get your work delivered within 4 hours.
  • 100% manual vectorise convert your logo or image.
  • I'll provide you a source file in your desired file type or file format

What you will get in just 5$ :
  • High quality vector file in AI,EPS,PNG,PDF,SVG or other format
  • Free source file
  • Super fast delivery
  • High quality image
  • Lifetime support
  • 100% money back guarantee
  • Unlimited revision

The prices and deliver times of my services will be changed depend on the complexity of the sketch

If you have any other requirements or queries just let me know i'll happy to answer you.

Thanks!
best regards
-mehedi035


Reviews


samirideal:I would highly recommend this service provider, very easy going, fast communication, and he did fantastic job making my logo. Even Though after so many revisions, he was being very patient and professional with me. I can't thank him enough for making my design possible. He is a great service provider.

mehedi035:Great experience!

jordanboon:Absolutly Terrible

gd100acrew:really smart and talented artist...he was very fast and excellent!!! really happy with his service

mehedi035:Great experience!!!Hope to work with him again :)


No comments:

Post a Comment