Thursday, June 28, 2018

I will trace, vectorize, redraw your logo or any artwork

I will trace, vectorize, redraw your logo or any artwork












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">
I will redraw, vectorize, and trace your artwork using Adobe Illustrator. Your artwork may not be suitable for printing purposes so by redrawing I can improve your graphics so that they are print quality.

For $5, you will receive JPG and PNG. If you would like the source file please add the extra gig. The source file include the original AI, EPS, PDF, PSD file with a high resolution PNG, JPEG, PDF or GIF file.

• convert your logo to vector file
• Draw any object as a vector
• develop your art work
• Any other Illustrator based work
• unlimited revision till 100% satisfied

Thanks

Reviews


aegismarketing:What an amazing job you did!!!! I am blown away! Fantastic job. Thank you so much. I'll be using you again!

sadiv_designs:Thank You Very much Sir..\r\nHappy to work with you in future

vpco2015:Great work

sadiv_designs:Thank You Sir...

savebackriver:Great work, great expierence


No comments:

Post a Comment