Friday, June 29, 2018

I will do vectorice cartoon your photo 1 figure head to shoulder hd image

I will do vectorice cartoon your photo 1 figure head to shoulder hd image












About:

Hi Friend !

I will draw your photo or pet like my style, color pop art combo.

its can for supprise gift or artistic for your home decor and T shirt design
simple just send your photo or other image and i will process it : )
you can request for color scheme / or palette color you want or random color like my style.

This gigs for a figure, you can request customize about your order with contact me ! 
Dont worry im flexible about price :D

*Regarding add delivery extra 24 hours delivered mean I can delivery your order in 24 hours for FIRST DELIVERY, but I can't promise finished on time 24 hours if you want revision, so in 24 hours delivered not counting with revision you requested because that depending from respond time your request too.  :)

Thanks so much
best regards
amerta

See More My Other Gigs : https://www.fiverr.com/amertacan

Reviews


filmcapital:Great creativity! Wonderful work!!!

amertacan:thanks so much, outstanding experience:D

servicedatado:Thank you!!

amertacan:thanks so much.. outtanding experience :)

servicedatado:Thank You !!


No comments:

Post a Comment