Thursday, June 28, 2018

I will vectorize, convert, trace, redraw any graphics in 6 hours

I will vectorize, convert, trace, redraw any graphics in 6 hours












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">Welcome to my GIG!

Your inferior copy may not be suitable for printing purposes so by redrawing I can vectorize your existing logo or graphics to an image file. Not only that, I will give you the original AI/ EPS/ PDF/ PSD with a high-resolution PNG, JPEG as well.

What I can vectorize:

  • Logo/ Mascot
  • Low-resolution file
  • Pixelated images
  • Screenshots
  • Pencil sketch
  • Text, fonts
  • Avatars
  • Icons
  • Others

I will provide:

  • 300 dpi vector file
  • High-quality JPEG & PNG image
  • Others file (upon discussion)

For complex designs (mascot, illustration), send me a message before placing the order.

Thanks for visiting my GIG. Looking forward to working with!

Reviews


sharynjohnston:Excellent work

zmziko:Thank you :)

unlimitedprofit:Always same high quality. I'm gonna use the service again for sure! Thanks

zmziko:Thank you so much :)

mfern073:Provided exactly what I requested. Very responsive to messages.


No comments:

Post a Comment