Thursday, June 28, 2018

I will convert any rustier image into vector image

I will convert any rustier image into vector image












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">Hello,
I am f.rabbi
a new seller, but that's sure I will provide 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE 

I will PROFESSIONALLY vectorize your logo, picture, or anything. This is great for improving your graphics so that they are able to be printed.

I will do:
  • Vectorize your logo
  • Vectorize your picture
  • Vectorize your sketch
  • Vectorize cartoon or anything

For a basic gig ($5) you will get:
  • Simple or standard graphic. (For complex designs, please check my Gig EXTRAS)
  • 1 type of source file.
  • 1 revision.
  • Deliver the final file in 1-day maximum
  • Satisfaction guaranteed.

Check my Gig EXTRAS for more options.
Thank you.

  • If you have any questions, please contact me before you order.

Reviews


karaninsigma:Seller did a great jjob

sniderfrabbi:he is really helpful, this is the most beautiful work experience for me

karaninsigma:He did a fast and good job. Will work with him again.

sniderfrabbi:great buyer, I want to work with him many times.

yonyon8665:Great job! Very fast and very good communication.


No comments:

Post a Comment