Friday, June 29, 2018

I will redesign your old logo or image to vector graphics in 10 hrs

I will redesign your old logo or image to vector graphics in 10 hrs












About:

!!!!! 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed & Fast Delivery service   !!!!!

Hi ! Welcome to this GIG

I am Husenol experience graphics designer.
I will professionally convert your logo,image to vector. This process is also known as vector tracing or convert vector.I convert your images from JPG,TIFF,PNG or any formats, screen captures, scanned,hand-drawn sketch images to editable vector files.

Your logo or image in jpg, gif or psd format? don't worry I can make it look better. I will trace your simple images or logo to vector file (ai, eps, dwg) and deliver to you as soon as possible. By converting into vector it will not lost image quality.So redesign your old files into vector looks nice.

This service offers:

# A single design based on your idea

# 100% vector logo to any size

# Remove watermarks and redraw

# Draw your sketch with illustrator

# Convert your logo to  VECTOR

# High res format of your logo

# Ready to Print

# Deliverable formats: .ai,.eps,.jpeg,.pdf,.svg

Note:

Please send me a message before placing an order for custom offers. Looking forward to having a productive chat with you. Thanks

Reviews


mlwsoundz:Great work!

husenol55:Thanks for your all activity and i wait for next.

maaykemannaert:Husenol is very accomodating and a good communicator. I am very happy with the service he provided. It was exactly as I asked. Plus fast delivery. Thanks!

husenol55:I am very pleased to do work too with her. She is a great and helpful buyer.\r\nThanks a lot.

robstarkman:Great help with revisions and final product


No comments:

Post a Comment