Thursday, June 28, 2018

I will give you excellent service through my skills. I am available 24/7 on Fiverr. + See More

I will give you excellent service through my skills. I am available 24/7 on Fiverr. + See More












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">Hello! Welcome to my Gig!

Do you have to redesign, Remake, Redraw your low-quality logos or images to high-quality designs
                        or
You need to edit, change, convert, vectories or update your current logo or image?
So, this Gig is for you.

What you will get:

1)
Friendly service
2)
100% Manual retouching
3)
All work done by super fast just (simple work) 2 to 6 hours
4)
Full support until you are 100% satisfied  with the result of the vectorization

I can provide:

AI
EPS
PDF
SVG
CDR
DXF
PSD
JPG
PNG
Print ready documents
and more

I will make sure you are 100% satisfied with my work by providing maximum revisions.

If you want to contact before place and order? -Send me a message with your information.
Or you can directly order with attachment.

Thanks for your valuable time to read my gig description.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment