Thursday, June 28, 2018

I will vectorize your logo to ai file used for printing

I will vectorize your logo to ai file used for printing












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">

I'll redraw/trace/vectorize your low quality graphic using Adobe Illustrator.


The result will be suitable for printing purposes  and I will give you the original AI/EPS/PDF/PSD file with a high resolution PNG, JPEG, PDF OR GIF file

  • Ready to print

  • Improve your art work

  • Draw your sketch with Illustrator

  • Convert your logo into a VECTOR file

  • Unlimited revisions until you are 100% satisfied.


Also, make sure you check out my other amazing extra services!


For complex designs I will need to charge more than $5 (Please do message me first)

Reviews


syariffudinzo:Easy and precise

johnfiv3rr:It was an outstanding experience! Great communication and clear expectations, amazing to work with!

lincoln79:Just what I wanted! Thanks

johnfiv3rr:An absolute pleasure to work with! :-)

picoch:yes A+ perfect


No comments:

Post a Comment