Thursday, June 28, 2018

I will vector trace your graphic image into pdf, eps and ai files

I will vector trace your graphic image into pdf, eps and ai files












About:

NOTE : Please always contract me and provide the Art Work before place the Order. If you place the order without contacting the order would not be refund.


                             100% Customers Satisfaction Guaranteed

I will design logo or image trace with free revisions for your Company, Organization or Personal Business.


I am a professional designer with working experience and the displayed some samples on my gig are designed by me. I mean to say there are a lot of designs in my computer that I have designed for the professional peoples of the world.

Features:
  • I will Design or Redesign your LOGO Professionally.
  • Transparent Background, JPEG/ PNG format.
  • Free Ai ( Vector source) file.
  • PSD, EPS, PDF and AI file available.
  • File High resolution.
  • Extra Fast Delivery.

Support:
Outstanding Customer Support
If you need any help using the file or need special customizing please feel free to contact me via my Fiverr profile.

                                  EXCLUSIVE GIG on Fiverr

         

                                           Thank You

Reviews


kaylaodom:Great Communicator

trustgallery:Great Man. Thank you!

jay3779:easy to work with..other projects to follow

trustgallery:Thank You!

kaylaodom:Great Communicator


No comments:

Post a Comment