Friday, June 29, 2018

I will convert your logo,images to vector between 2h and 4h

I will convert your logo,images to vector between 2h and 4h












About:

-What I do?
I'LL CONVERT YOUR IMAGES AND LOGOS TO VECTOR (vector tracing or Vectorise) (plus: adjusts if necessary).

VERY VERY BIG OFFER!!!!!!
I WILL PROVIDE YOU A SOURCE FILE OF YOUR CHOICE FOR FREEEEEE!!!!!!.

-How long will it take?
IT ALL DEPENDS ON THE CUSTOMER RESPONSIVENESS.

-What is vectorization (vector tracing)?
Vectorization is the conversion of raster graphics into vector graphics, a process also known as image tracing.
I will give all in one package,
AI,
EPS,
PDF,
SVG,
JPG ,
EPS,
CRDetc.

-OBSERVATIONS:
  1. The final quality draft depends on the initial image quality.
  2. Many times there are images that can't be just converted to vector, it needs to be redrawed.
  3. Redraws will be charged apart (depending on the complexity of the image).

WARNING:

  • If you have any questions, just send me a message before ordering. I'll be glad to answer you.

Let us Discuss & Get Started
Contact me For Further Discussion

Reviews


caligrillers88:Great design just a I asked for

shoaibakbar11:outstanding buyer \r\nthanks!

shajanclay:I've worked with shoaibakbar11 on several products and he always delivers great work on time. I will continue to work with him.

shoaibakbar11:thanks\r\noutstanding buyer

arifarrow:Great work on the logo!


No comments:

Post a Comment