Thursday, June 28, 2018

I will do, edit, convert redesign ai, ps, within 12 hours maximum

I will do, edit, convert redesign ai, ps, within 12 hours maximum












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">
I will create any logos images to vector

Vector file print ready
Tools: AI, PS, CD

I would be happy to see any final product with my drawings, so send me photos with printings, t-shirts, mugs, v-card, pad, email signature, cover photo, profile photo, and you will get AI, EPS, PDF, SVG and many more formats.

Best Design Service on Fiverr ! Unlimited Revision!  Satisfaction Guaranteed! just contact me :) You won't be disappointed! Please Order now!

Kind Regards
>>Sozib>>

Reviews


bubblegumtom:As usual great service

sozib813384:I would love to work with him in the future, Thank you so much!

bubblegumtom:Very Nice Work and fastly done

sozib813384:Everything went great. Great client. Would be happy to work with again. Highly recommended.

soda9999:Easy and fast to work with.


No comments:

Post a Comment