Friday, June 29, 2018

I will vector your logo or graphics in couple hours

I will vector your logo or graphics in couple hours












About:

I can help you vectorize any logo or graphics. Vector illustration doesn't have any print size limits, you can easily use it for a business card and for a 10 meters poster.

Send me your logo, graphics or picture, and lets magic began. 

You will get your final work, as the maximum in 15 hours, and for easy vector tracing it will take not more than 2 hours. 

Vector tracing will be made in the Adobe Illustrator, and based on your requirements, besides AI file, you may also get for free, PDF, EPS, SVG, SVGZ, JPG, PNG files. 

If you need some changes (shape, color etc), let me know I will help you as well.

Feel free to contact me directly for any additional information.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment