Thursday, June 28, 2018

I will convert png or jpg icon to svg icon for website and mobile app

I will convert png or jpg icon to svg icon for website and mobile app












About:

Converting your regular Icon to SVG icon.

Basic GIG:-

  1. Convert 2 Icon in $5
  2. Provide SVG file
  3. Multiple size of PNG file.

Why you need to use SVG icon in your App or Website?

  • Very small footprint and easily compressible
  • Scalability without loss of clarity
  • Easy to control from a design perspective.

At first glance, SVG code can look daunting. It’s a series of random numbers and characters that in some way tie together to display a graphic inside the browser.


I can work on any kind of bulck order or time frame.

If you have any other question Please message me.

Reviews


mart0787:Thank you! Perfect seller, helped me a lot

logodesign2050:Thank you so much.

henzard:Great quick work

logodesign2050:Thank you so much sir.

mart0787:Thank you! Perfect seller, helped me a lot


No comments:

Post a Comment