Tuesday, July 31, 2018

I will design wedding birthday party event invitation card

I will design wedding birthday party event invitation card












About:

24 hr Express High Quality

within 24 hours for you!!
with Free 3D Mockup.

Revisions & 100% buyer satisfaction and 100% 
I do Wedding, Birthday, Party, Event, INVITATIONS, Flyer Invitations and much more!

Basic Order $5 - Simple and very fast.
    Standard Order $10- Advance design with editable files.
    Premium Order $20 - Who needs best class design and Fully Own The design and Copyrights.

    Delivery
    • I will deliver your order within 12-48 hours
    • One Design/Version/side per 1 GIG
    • If you need 2 side design then you must order $10 or 2 gigs
    • I will deliver 300 DPI jpg file, You can add GIG extras for PDF PSD Editable files.

    Feedback
    • Just a human and sometimes I make mistakes. If there is a defect with your design or a problem with your order please contact me.

    Thank you.

    Reviews


    :

    :

    :

    :

    :


    No comments:

    Post a Comment