Sunday, July 29, 2018

I will save the date design for your wedding

I will save the date design for your wedding












About:

For only $10, I will make a custom design for your Wedding's Save the Date Card

What you will get:

  • You will get Jpeg files at high resolution (300 pixels) perfect for High Quality prints.
  • Card sizes are 4x6 inches, 5x7 inches or whichever size you prefer.

Basic gig includes single page (one-sided) design, delivered in JPG or PNG format. 

Reviews


myyear2018:AMAZING to work with and my service was nothing but a blessing on the first try I will be using her over and over again!!!

joannagerzon:thank you so much... hope to work with you again soon ^_^

joclothier:This is the second time working with this seller. Very fast, high quality and very responsive to feedback. I have no hesitation in recommending this seller.

joannagerzon:thank you so much! hope to work with you again soon. ^_^

wolfpack2014:Amazing experience. Fast delivery. Gave me exactly what I was looking for! A+++ rating


No comments:

Post a Comment