Sunday, July 29, 2018

I will create animated invitation video for any event

I will create animated invitation video for any event












About:

Get an attractive and cool 2d Animation Invitation video For Any Event  "

The basic package:
-Text based video up to 70 words(30 sec)(less animation & more text)

The Standard package:
-90 sec custom animated video(225 words)

The premium package:
-180 sec custom animated video(450 words)

Included my Services :

* Voice over
* Voice sync 
* Script writing 
* Royalty free Background Music 
* Adding Logo, Website link /URL
* Animated characters
* 7 Day video Delivery 
* Commercial Rights 

Note: 

1.I offer 100% money back guarantee,if you don't like the end Result despite of multiple Revisions, But My First priority is your 100% satisfaction through my services.

2. Revision will be provided only on animation.

3. Contact me for Fast Video  Delivery 

Try my services and experience the best quality with me.

Regards,
Sarah

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment