Saturday, July 28, 2018

I will design any party invitation for you

I will design any party invitation for you












About:

Welcome to my gig!

I will design any invitation card for any occasion!

Are you planning to have a great event invitation design?

Do you need to have an invitation for your next event,
such as wedding event, birthday event, party, baby shower, holiday party or maybe you need a professional invitation for your business?

What we can offer you are:
Professional quality invitation design.
Various invitation themes for your events.
Custom and unique invitation artworks.
Satisfaction guarantee.
One and also double sided invitation design.
High quality invitation JPG and PDF files ready for print.
PSD photoshop source file.


Feel free to contact us if you have any questions on this invitation gig before order.

Delivery
I will deliver your order within 18-60 hours
One Design/Version/side per 1 GIG
If you need 2 side design then you must order  2 gigs.


Feedback
Just a human and sometimes I make mistakes. If there is a defect in your design or a problem with your order please contact me.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment