Monday, July 30, 2018

I will design a greeting card, postcard or invitation under 24 hour

I will design a greeting card, postcard or invitation under 24 hour












About:

一Professional works, I will give you my best performance

I will help you create a personalized, basic but unique or a custom based Invitation for Wedding, Birthday, Party or Formal Event. I might be the best person you are looking for!

For $5, you will receive:
  • Quick response and turnarounds
  • A5 sized card in JPEG/PNG format (You can specify the size)
  • 300 pixels/inch High-quality design and concept
  • Source File (Print-ready JPG/PDF file)
  • Unlimited Revision

Please note that I can create a 100 % original work, but if you'd like I can replicate any design you prefer (Send me a sample of your preferred one if there is any)

When you order, please be sure to send me a complete project brief so I can execute the design as soon as possible without bothering you with too many questions.

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me. I am ready to help you. 
If you want something else, like save the date, business card or poster, brochure, flyer, let me know, I'd be happy to help! Thanks :) 

With love,
Noora.

For Save-the-Date & RSVP cards, order here:
https://www.fiverr.com/shaaafrs/create-a-wedding-or-event-invitation-under-24-hour

Reviews


emilys20:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

somaia:AMAZING seller! I will re-order from her only moving forward!

ascona79:Great WORK.. Thanx a lot.

lawrencecao:Design quality was great, however took a bit longer then expected.

maxwell1037:I am pleased with my requested invitation. I have use her twice and I am very satisfied with my results...


No comments:

Post a Comment