Monday, July 30, 2018

I will make the wedding invitation video for whats app or facebook

I will make the wedding invitation video for whats app or facebook












About:

Please chekck my wedding invitations playlist : 
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLXEsQTcQgJR0bIJ24e1yl4W6gT9i1IxcC

Hello  :)

Impress your friends and family with this Amazing Wedding invitation video!. You can post it to YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Path or any social media you want.

What I need :
- Your photos minimal 10 photos, High Resolution photos will be great.
- Bride and Groom Names (maximum 8 letters for each name)
- Wedding date, Time, Venue, Locations.
- Please tell me the song you want to include on the video or I will use the random instrumental romance music for your video.

Please, don't hesitate to contact me  :)

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment