Monday, July 30, 2018

I will illustrate a wedding invitation with your vector portrait

I will illustrate a wedding invitation with your vector portrait












About:

Welcome to my wedding invitation gig.

I will illustrate an amazing wedding invitation card containing your vector portrait. Please provide me high resolution couple of picture of groom and bride.

The $20 Gigincludes:

- Half body portrait (Groom amp; Bride)

- Color

- High resolution (JPG amp; PNG)

- 1 color, White or transparent background (Visit extra option for Background/Scene)

-3 Revisions

- 3 days delivery

- Source file


For Extra option:

  • full body= $10

  • A cool Background = $10

Any question?

Feel free to contact me anytime. I’malways available.

Best regards

Goutampro22.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment