Sunday, July 29, 2018

I will design wedding, birthday, event, invitation card

I will design wedding, birthday, event, invitation card












About:

I will design a beautiful high-resolution invitation card for your wedding, birthday, event or another occasion. 

24 hr Express High Quality

within 24 hours for you!


Revisions & 100% buyer satisfaction 

Basic Order $5 - Simple and very fast.
    Standard Order $15 - Advance design high resolution.
    Premium Order $25 - Who needs best class design and Fully Own The design and Copyrights.

    Delivery
    • I will deliver your order within 48-72 hours (except extras)
    • One Design/Version/ per 1 GIG
    • I will deliver in jpg, PNG, PDF or PSD file.


    Extras
    • Extra fast delivery +5$
    • Extra revision +5$ +1day
    • Source File +5$
    • Double-Sided +5$ +1 day

    I will need the following details to get started:
    - Name of people involved 
    - Color pallet
    - Any extra information 
    - Location
    - Date
    - Inspiration/Examples (optional)

    Feedback
    • If there is a defect with your design or a problem with your order please contact me right away. I'll be happy to help you out. 

    Feel free to ask if you have any questions.


    Thank you! :)

    Reviews


    :

    :

    :

    :

    :


    No comments:

    Post a Comment