Saturday, July 28, 2018

I will do beautiful invitation cards for you

I will do beautiful invitation cards for you












About:

Why should we work together?? 

I can design cute uncommon eye-catchy invitation cards / posters / souvenir tags  for you.

Just send me the following details to make your design;
- Date
- Time 
- Venue
- RSVP to
- Theme  & all the details you want me to include in your design etc..

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me before making the order.
 
 

Reviews


rebekahhughey:Quality Invitation quick and simple

tharushi3perera:Outstanding Experience!

zorinabradshaw:Tharushi had designed 3 thank you cards for me in the past and I was so pleased with her communication, quality of work and artist skill that I went back for a further 4 gigs. I couldn't recommend her highly enough! Certainly made my life a whole lot easier!

tharushi3perera:Outstanding Experience!

zorinabradshaw:It's great working with Tharushi. She (not he!!!) So pleased with the end result! Thank you once again.


No comments:

Post a Comment