Monday, July 30, 2018

I will provide you excellent and good looking documents in final delivery.

I will provide you excellent and good looking documents in final delivery.












About:

Hello!
I am noman zia. I have 2 years experience in graphic designing, photo editing and quick background removing And design business cards and event banners.My primary focus is to give best quality.. 

My service includes 20 images at $15

=> With 5 years experience in Photoshop, I can do anything:

1. I can design banner, background for website professional
2. I can design your Business cards for your new Business
3. i can remove your images background
4. I can retouch image,photoshot for photographer professional
5. I can add text in image professional
6. Multiple format image delivery (jpg,png,.psd,tiff...etc...)
7. Professional Model/Beauty Retouching
8. Wedding Photo Retouching 
9. Special effects (Black/White, Sepia tone etc)
10. Brightness & Contrast optimised 
11. Color correction
12. Remove unwanted persons, object or background 
13. Image resizing 
14. Image ready for Pint or Web publication 

I am an absolute perfectionist and passionate for design

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment