Tuesday, July 31, 2018

I will design epic invitation, greeting, post cards

I will design epic invitation, greeting, post cards












About:

Get a high quality greeting card featuring the expression of friendship or other sentiment.

I can provide you greeting card for special occasions such as birthdays, Christmas or other holidays such as Halloween or just to convey thanks or express other feelings or for a new employee.

Files that will be delivered to you at the end: 

  1. Mockup File in .jpg
  2. Print Ready Files in CMYK 300dpi in PDF 
  3. Source File

You can also contact me for other Social Covers & Banner, Don’t forget to checkout my other gig’s as well.

NOTE:

NO adult, illegal, rude, abusive, improper, copyright protected,  spam, or violent content.

#Wishe #Ecard #Postcard #Egreetings  #Weddings  #Thankyoucard #Invitation #Anniversary

Thank you..

Reviews


cpaigroup:Great job. The seller was awesome to work with and I'll order again.

arxlanmahmood:Polite and fantastic communicator. Pleasure to work with you...I hope I can be of service to you again in the future, =)\r\n\r\n

jacintashaw:Always great service. Thanks

arxlanmahmood:Outstanding Experience!

jacintashaw:Once again overall great experience


No comments:

Post a Comment