Saturday, July 28, 2018

I will create professional textile patterns

I will create professional textile patterns












About:

With over 8 years of experience with textile designs and vector drawings and working for brands like Hang Ten I am a seasoned professional who delivers on commitment.

I will create seamless patterns to address your needs which will be print ready and can be used on all printable materials.

I can also work on custom free hand designs as per your requirement and suggestions.

Reviews


dskaplan:Amazing experience as usual. Sarah is wonderful!

islandbabes:Seller provides professional work.

klkl29107:Completed project as explained

sarah_d_designs:Outstanding Experience!

akani6144:Got the design that I wanted thank you very happy and great communication .Will definitely work with her again


No comments:

Post a Comment