Sunday, July 29, 2018

I will create stunning wedding invitations for your special day

I will create stunning wedding invitations for your special day












About:

I will design stunning wedding invitations for your special day. Any and all ideas and designs are welcomed.

My goal is to help make your soon-to-be wedding day feel even more special and real as you first see your wedding invitations printed and in your hands!

Do not be afraid to message me for any questions (whether you purchase a bundle or not). I'll will answer them as quickly and thoroughly as I can to make things clear for you. But for your design to be as seamless and beautiful as possible.

STANDARD BUNDLE BENEFITS:

- stunning invitation design
- high res.
- JPEG file
- revisions (2-6 depending on package)

ADDITIONAL PERKS of UPGRADING YOUR BUNDLE:

- PNG file
- PDF file
- double-sided invitation design
- additional information page/design


~~phobus99

P.S. I look forward to working with you all!

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment