Sunday, July 29, 2018

I will design modern event ticket or invitation card in 24hr

I will design modern event ticket or invitation card in 24hr












About:

You get Modern Event tickets or Invitation Card in 24 hours !

Tickets/ Invitation Card are important in promoting any event, and should be more than informative. They should be engaging and awesome as well. I'll create ONE ticket design for your event

I'm Hamad Javed Level 1 Seller, Creative Graphic designer & Faction Designer. I have solid over 2+ years EXPERIENCE of all graphic design so I can do my job fast. I always very closely working with my clients.

I can guarantee you that the project I start is not finished until you are completely satisfied with my work.

 

Why Should You Hire Me because I will give you : 

 

✔ Fully Customize and HD print ready document.

✔  Professional & Smooth Work.

✔  Eye-Catching Typography.

✔  High Quality & Pixel Perfect Design.

✔  Super Fast Delivery & Unlimited Revisions

✔  Source Files Including PNG, JPEG, PDF & AI/PSD.

✔  100% Money Back and Satisfaction Grantee.


ORDER ME or Contact me to discuss the details of your project

Regards
Hamad Javed

Reviews


neworg0917:He kept trying....

hamadjaved04:It was a pleasure working with you

neworg0917:He kept trying....

hamadjaved04:It was a pleasure working with you

:


No comments:

Post a Comment